STAND NUMBER: 661
Global Lingo Ltd
Global Lingo specialises in translation services for the legal profession, offering over 150 languages, and has worked with in-house legal departments and international law firms for the last 11 years.
Our processes are audited and certified to ISO 9001 for quality management, ensuring we produce consistently high-quality translation regardless of the practice area, subject matter, language, or volume of work involved. Global Lingo only employs specialised legal translators and proofreaders allowing our clients to confidently refer to our work, while our Linguist Management department ensure we have sufficient resources and capacity to cater for tight deadlines, last-minute requests, as well as high volumes.
Our Project Managers have extensive experience working with Legal Assistants, Paralegals, Associates, and Partners, providing a wide variety of language support services for multi-jurisdictional cases.
Global Lingo understands the sensitive nature of the content we translate, and as such, have stringent vetting criteria for all employees and linguists, as well as robust IT security and data protection measures, supported by a fully encrypted and secure online customer portal (GloZone) for upload and download of documents.
Our services include:
- Translation for official use/client-facing/submission to Court
- Certified/Sworn/Notarised translation
- Translation for information purposes
- Translation of e-learning, and audio/video training
- Transcription and minute-taking services for:
- HR disciplinary hearings and grievance issues
- Internal Investigations and audit procedures
- AGMs, board meetings, and other corporate events
- Localisation of websites and software
- Transcreation for marketing and communications
- All in over 150 languages
Dentons, DLA Piper, Mishcon de Reya, Milbank, Reed Smith and Taylor Wessing are just some of the international firms who trust Global Lingo with their language requirements.
If you`re facing any challenges with translation or would simply like to learn more about Global Lingo, speak to us at stand 661.