STAND NUMBER: 613
Infolegal provides regulatory, compliance and management resources to law firms.
Infolegal`s innovative, online compliance portal provides subscribers with a wide range of expert, practical and cost-effective advice and support materials on all of the regulatory and compliance aspects of running the modern law firm.
From less than £40 per month, subscribers can access all of our documents, precedents, training modules and support resources, in particular:
• A comprehensive Office Procedures Manual in versions for sole practitioners and for firms and ABSs,
• Free to view online training modules for all fee-earners and support staff,
• Guidance notes, factsheets and compliance information, covering most of the key areas of regulation,
• Precedents and policies to use within your practice,
• Checklists and procedures,
• Regular compliance bulletins and updates on issues likely to be of concern to your practice.
Complementing the online resources are our consultancy, support and in-house training services.
We have considerable experience in supporting legal practices of all types and sizes in many different ways including reviewing procedures and policies, providing advice on setting up or moving to a different practice structure, putting in place systems for the COLP, COFA or MLRO, web and cybersecurity advice and training and supporting firms generally on an on-going basis with regulatory and compliance advice.
Our directors and consultants have been involved in legal practice support for many years and continue to provide guidance, information and training in many areas including money laundering, data protection, cybersecurity, practice management, legal aid, Lexcel support, compliance audits, regulatory compliance advice and SRA authorisations.
The breadth and depth of our services, combined with the flexibility of our on-line systems and Compliance Hub, means that we can support all law firms, in-house legal departments, local authorities, ABSs and others involved with the law by enabling them to select and receive the precise service they require to support them in their particular type of legal practice.
0203 371 1064