STAND NUMBER: 416
OutSec Services Ltd - The UK's Leading Online Transcription Company
Outsourcing your transcription/typing services will save your legal practice money!
OutSec enables fee earners to be more efficient. Legal practices who believe that having fee earners type their own documents are waking up to the fact that they are losing out on valuable chargeable time as a result. It is common practice for fee earners to spend a considerable amount of time typing or doing administrative tasks; more than they do practising law.
Dictating a document is more cost efficient for the simple fact that we can all talk considerably faster than we can type giving fee earners more time to increase those all-important chargeable hours.
As an example, a Grade A Solicitor (at £409 per hour) who spends two hours typing their own documents/emails could lose their firm up to £497 in chargeable time (as opposed to dictating and outsourcing their transcription needs to OutSec). A Grade D lawyer (at £138 per hour) could lose their firm up to £136. So start reclaiming these valuable chargeable hours!
OUTSEC PROVIDES A SIMPLE SOLUTION:
Our typing service is simple and easy to use. By downloading our free app you can turn your smartphone into a digital recorder. From there it is easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. Record your dictation.
2. Upload it to OutSec`s secure server.
3. Receive the transcribed files back via Filemanager or your case management system.
You can download the free OutSec app from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
ADVANTAGES OF USING OUTSEC:
• A pay-as-you-go typing solution with no contracts, monthly fees or hidden charges;
• Ability to access experienced and dedicated legal secretaries at the touch of a button,
• We provide a cost-effective alternative to employing temps for holiday or sickness leave;
• Allows fee earners to work flexibly or remotely from home;
• A partial or fully outsourced typing solution allowing you to reduce staff and expensive office space. The true cost of an employee is often double their salary. Check out your employees' true cost here: https://www.outsec.co.uk/costcalculator/
• Offers a perfect solution for business continuity planning such as upscaling your business, or providing additional support to fee earners when needed;
• Month-end invoice for work, itemised to the nearest minute, providing key data analysis.
OUTSEC BENEFITS LEGAL PRACTICES OF ALL SIZES:
Sole practitioners, small law firms and Barristers use OutSec as they often require typing assistance on a pay-as-you-go basis. This is because OutSec provides a cost-effective alternative to employment.
Medium to large legal practices use OutSec to:
• Reduce secretarial staff (completely or partially). As a consequence, this reduces the need for expensive office space;
• Provide an effective solution to enable your fee earning staff to work remotely or to enable you to offer attractive flexible working thus providing further opportunities to reduce expensive office space or increasing your fee earner headcount;
• Provide additional support to meet demand at times of high workloads. The beauty of OutSec is that it can flex to meet your business demands quickly and easily;
• Provides a business continuity solution to enable law firms to access secretarial staff in times of absences or for upscaling support as the firm grows without the need for employing additional staff.
Since its inception in 2002, OutSec has taken confidentiality, data protection and security very seriously. This is why we employ bank-level data security to ensure that your law firm`s data remains safe and confidential at each stage of the transcription process.
OutSec is also one of a few transcription companies in the UK to hold:
• ISO 27001 certification - an international standard which deals with data security, protection and confidentiality; and
• Cyber Essentials certification - a UK standard which deals with cybersecurity and data protection which is required for all HM Government contracts dealing with sensitive and confidential data.
These are more than just logos. They demonstrate OutSec`s ability as a firm, to meet GDPR requirements and to hold your firm`s data safely and securely. Furthermore, these standards are independently audited. This is why OutSec has been trusted by the Legal, Medical and Medico-Legal professions since 2002.
OUR LEGAL TRANSCRIPTION TEAM:
At OutSec we believe in having dedicated and experienced legal transcriptionists.
For example, for each fee earner, we would allocate two experienced legal secretaries to carry out their work. This makes our offering unique to other transcription companies in the market (where work is often farmed out randomly to huge banks of typists). This allows your dedicated typists to build a bond in the same way as an in-house secretary would.
All our legal transcriptionists have had extensive experience in the legal profession, ensuring that all your documents are typed to the highest standard. We ask for a minimum of 10 years` experience from all our legal transcriptions to ensure we have the best team possible. We can, in fact, cherry-pick and employ the best typists; rather than choosing a secretary 'within the commutable vicinity'. We value our typists and they remain with us for years. Many of OutSec`s legal transcription team have qualifications such as CILEx or London Chamber of Commerce and Industry`s Legal Secretary certification. This makes OutSec`s legal team one of the best in the industry.
At OutSec we can transcribe standard audio dictations as well as multi-voice dictations such as conferences with clients/counsel, partnership meetings, team meetings, webinars, podcasts, as well as any disciplinary or grievance meetings.
Furthermore, we offer copy typing and proofreading services as well as a fix and format service, where we can re-format documents to meet in-house styles.
We also have a dedicated Twitter account, where we are happy to promote legal practices who use our services and no charge is made for this service.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
For more details on our services, or if wish to have a free consultation in relation to potential cost savings, please do not hesitate to contact Mark Hope via his direct dial on 0208 123 3422 (or via Head Office on 01366 348 088).
If you wish to open a free OutSec account, please go to: https://www.outsec.co.uk/open-an-account/
If you are visiting LegalEx 2020, please come and see Mark or Darren at stand 416 who will be happy to assist you in your enquiries.
01366 348 088