STAND NUMBER: 342
Woodcock Notary Public
Woodcock Notary Public - 07972911710 / Notary @WoodcockNotaryPublic.com
Same Day Appointments always available.
A Notary Public qualified in England and Wales is an officer of the law appointed by the Court of Faculties. Notaries have a duty to prepare, to witness, and/or to certify under their seal of office, deeds and other documentation for use anywhere in the world.
What should you expect?
1. We assist clients with notarial matters in a professional and tailored way.
2. We work to find solutions for your needs in a time sensitive and efficient manner.
3. We will give you real-time updates on the status of your document.
4. We will explain the legal jargon and a risk-based approach to your case to ensure you make an informed choice.
5. We will suggest the most cost effective solution and provide you with a realistic estimation of fees. Please see our Fees page for more information.
0044 20 7712 1590