The LegalEx Awards are an opportunity to shine a spotlight on the products and suppliers that are innovating the legal industry, and celebrate excellence in the community. Nominations close on 06 October, so be quick!
The submissions will be voted for by the wider legal community to define the best in class!
- The Legal Innovation Award – the most innovative new product or service to hit the market and bring about change.
- Product of the Year – the product, service or technology that has proven itself to be irreplaceable and innovative.
- Practice Efficiency - the supplier offering the best product or service to streamline workflows in a law firm allowing them to improve efficiencies for their clients.
Multiple submissions will be accepted, and submissions will be shortlisted to three entrants per award category.
What you need to submit:
- A video (no longer than two minutes) explaining your entry. This could be:
- A talking head (recommended)
- A PowerPoint video with a voiceover
- A ready-made product video
- A supporting document to explain more about your entry. This can include technical details, backstories and testimonials.
Once shortlisted these videos will be posted on the Legalex website with the means for the community to vote for the most compelling submission.
What to expect:
- 06 October – Submissions close, so get your entries in
- 13 October – Community voting opens, so it's time to share your entry page to increase your votes
- 05 November – Community voting closes
- 10 November – Winners announced live at LegalEx
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or have issues with the form.