Legal Loopholes: Supply Chain attacks and their impact on the Judiciary and Legal Sector
During the session, Anthony Dickinson from GSA Cyber Secure will explore the concept of supply chain attacks with recent examples, the danger they pose to the legal sector, and how organisations can protect themselves and their clients from these types of attacks. This session aims to help organisations deal with the complicated world of supplier due diligence and supply chain attacks by breaking it down into bite-sized parts that form a manageable and practical roadmap to securing their supply chain.
- Understanding the concept of supply chain attacks with recent examples
- Understanding the danger they pose to the legal sector
- Explore the common mistakes organisations make when performing supplier due diligence.
- Common ways to reduce your exposure and protect your organisation from these attacks
- How to make your organisation more safe, secure, and be in operational control.