Consumer Trends Impacting Law Firms Today
Our session will illustrate recent research conducted by Dye & Durham on how UK consumers are feeling about the current economic climate and how it is impacting their spending plans, how these trends may affect legal businesses, and what they can do to position themselves for success.
• Highlight how the high cost of living in the UK is impacting consumers' spending plans, especially those related to buying and selling properties
• Share how consumers feel about the rising role of artificial intelligence in professional services
• Discuss what this data means for law firms and their business performance
• Highlight how law firms can respond to these trends and position themselves for future success
• Discuss how technology can help them do this