The Future of Generative AI & the shake-up of Legal Work
ChatGPT, GPT-4, Bard, and suddenly AI chatbots are all we talk about. But what does this mean for law firms?
A new LexisNexis survey found 70% of in-house counsel will expect their law firms to use generative AI, while only 39% of firms are exploring opportunities to deploy it.
Join us as we discuss the future of the legal profession, and what lawyers should be thinking about when it comes to both potential risks and opportunities of this rapidly emerging area of technology.
• Learn if the UK legal sector’s view and adoptions of AI differs from the USA
• Is the European legal sector more bullish about AI than the UK?
• What do law firms think their clients want from AI?
• What do in house lawyers expect their firms to be doing with AI?
• What comes next in the world of legal AI?